Safety is front and centre with the Troy Lee Designs A3 Helmet. The A3 is made from EPS and EPP foams for equal protection across high and low-speed impacts. The A3 uses MIPS technology to offer the best protection. The A3 also extends lower than previous TLD helmets, to offer the best lower head coverage.
Every detail of the Troy Lee Designs A3 MIPS MTB Helmet has been obsessed over. The adjustable visor has goggle storage and attaches in three positions with magnets, so it is easy to move as well as avoiding any small parts breaking. The helmet closes with a V2 Fidlock-Magnetic Buckle for easy on and off. Troy Lee Designs has also made sure the helmet works with a vast array of optics making it a great choice for riders, regardless of eyewear choice.
Troy Lee Designs A3 MIPS MTB Helmet Features
- The latest evolution in TLD trail helmets with MIPS Technology
- Adjustable visor with goggle storage and Automatic Magnet System
- EPS and EPP for high-speed and low-speed impact energy management
- Smart shear visor screws to prevent damage to the helmet
- TLD V3 precision fit with 3 levels of height adjust
- TLD’s deepest coverage half shell helmet
- 16 vents with optimised channelling for breathability
- Removeable Sweatglide system for hygiene
- 2-piece V2 XSTATIC® liner
- V2 Fidlock-Magnetic Buckle
- Weight: ~375g