We are so thankful to have you as a Mountain Movement customer and want to do everything we can to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase! Please feel free to use the form to the right to contact us with any questions and we'll get you an answer right away. You can also click on any of the subjects below the form to bring up more information.
In the meantime, here are the answers to some of our most Frequently Asked Questions:
How much is shipping and where do you ship?
FREE Shipping anywhere in the USA, including HI & AK
All orders are shipped using FedEx
How do I return an item?
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods to the following address:
5360 S. Campbell, Suite D
Springfield, MO 65810
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
What is your return policy?
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 45 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The Goods were not used or damaged
- You have the receipt or proof of purchase
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.